WHAT’S NEWS What’s News Back

July 12, 2016

Permit Applications

When it comes to building, fascia and street signage, often a council permit is required. These plans and permits can include:

  • Council Footpath Permit
  • Council Road Closures (Including Traffic Management Plans)
  • Power Safety Management – including liaising with power suppliers for spotters, tiger striping and inspections.
  • Safe Digging Practices to ensure all measures are taken to avoid telecommunications, water, power and gas lines.

These processes can often be challenging to navigate yet with our years of applying for and processing council permits, you can be sure that the permit application stage will be headache free when Best Digital Signs project manage the process.